Because I’m a super cool copycat 🙂
My friend links up with other people on her blog and they all do this “Five Things Friday” post. It looks so fancy on all their blogs, since they have “real” blogs with purchased domain names and designs and whatnot. However, I am avoiding responsibility right now and doing a “Five Things Friday” post along with them sounds like a wonderful distraction. Let’s get it started.
1. This week I received my LSAT score. It improved, but not enough. What that means to me, is that I will be taking another year so that I can save up some more money, retake, the LSAT, and, perhaps, be more prepared to handle the applications and whatnot. Considering how badly I thought it went, I’m happy it improved. I was almost convinced that my score would drop. It’s also nice because I’ll get more time with my friends and I’ll be able to get more experience in the law field, hopefully.
2. My coffee intake has increased by 10 percent. I don’t know whether this is good or bad yet. I have the energy to not fall asleep during the day so that I can do things like clean my room, but it also means that I’m drinking more caffeine.
3. I have started watching Doctor Who. See, there’s this cafe in downtown now and it’s called the Blue Box Cafe. It’s a theme cafe and it’s themed for Doctor Who. I am always looking for local coffee shops to loiter in and drink their coffee, so I wanted to check it out. However, I always feel really uncomfortable in themed-anything without knowing/watching what the theme is. So I decided to start watching the restarted series on Netflix. I got hooked and I cried at the end of the second series. I cried all morning. Those BBC bastards. I’ve started the third series, but I missed most of the first two episodes, so I have to start it over. Also, can I just add that Doctor Who plays with my fears–there are creepy masks, robots seeking world destruction, suspense… and masks. No. However, I do love it.
4. Karaoke tonight is going to be hella full. Two new people are joining us, and they happen to be my friends (and I can never get my friends do, like… anything). It is going to be awesome. I’m so excited. My hair also looks good today.
5. I bought awesome red sunglasses. They’re velvet.
That’s it for this Five Things Friday. Maybe I’ll do it again. Who knows?