Everyone has ’em. I used to think that I didn’t have them because I’m a pretty open person and I like what I like, and that’s that.
Oh how wrong I was.
Now, this isn’t a scandalous list of guilty pleasures, but they are seven things that I am a little ashamed to admit that I like… and now the whole world knows.
Without further ado, here are my top 7 guilty pleasures.
1. Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” song. Boys only do want love if it’s torture (also, that’s my favorite line)!
2. Any lotions that are labeled as “sensual.” They always smell the best. I usually feel awkward wearing “sensual” lotions to work or to church, especially since I don’t have a sensual bone in my body (but even if I did, work and church–no), but they smell so good! Also the smell is fairly strong so I don’t have to worry about perfume and B.O.
3. Wearing clothes that are not for bed to bed. For example, a nice cotton boat neck deep burgundy shirt that is NOT a shirt to sleep in. Rather, it is a shirt I specifically bought for work. Yeah, that’s a pajama now. And it’s never going back. Meanwhile, my ratty college shirts are sitting untouched at the bottom of my bottom drawer. That’s why I can’t have nice things.
4. Sappy, slutty romance fiction, either in book form or online. I love it. Can’t get enough of it. Not Fifty Shades of Gray though.That’s… that’s horrible. I can go on and on about how much I dislike that it’s becoming a huge deal amongst my Facebook feed and the people in this country. The clueless people in this country.
5. Buying so many dresses.
6. Creating mental music videos to my favorite songs whilst driving or, really, anytime when I’m listening to music. It’s mostly when driving though…
7. Graph paper.You know, the paper that has squares instead of lines. That’s my ish, bro. It’s right up there with legal pads.